Monday, October 19, 2009

A Little Bit Excellent

Today was a little crazy, but overall, was really good! I had my annual review at work and got a lot of positive feedback. Hooray! It's always nice to hear your work is appreciated.

I started the day off with some cereal with milk and coffee. Then it was off to work. The morning went relatively smoothly and I had a Nature's Valley Maple Brown Sugar granola bar mid-morning when I got hunger pangs. For lunch, a PB & J and an Asian pear. I had a bit of time to study, which was really useful, because I had my test this evening! I drove straight to campus and munched on a protein bar and banana in my car. Then I reviewed and took it. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but am hoping my extra credit essay gets me some more points! But I learned how this prof administers tests and how I should study.

Then I had a little birthday shopping to do for the hubby and swung by the store to get some cotton balls and chapstick. I need those to survive!

For dinner, a medium potato with loads of veggies and a bit of plain yogurt. I had a light beer on the side. The potato was nice because I had all that protein in the bar and I had no veggies today! It was very satisfying.

Here are some photos from yesterday...



Some brie, cranberries and crackers.



Spaghetti with meat sauce, mashed potatoes, salad, and stuffed mushrooms.

No comments: