Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Am I Crazy?

This morning, I wanted to listen to a little music and started poking around on Pandora. It quickly lead me to listening to Christmas music by some of the more popular artists (Michael Buble, Martina McBride, etc.). I usually want to go buy tons of CDs for Christmas, but this year, I'm considering downloading a few to iTunes. So I've started a spreadsheet (dorky, I know!) of all the tracks that come on that I really like. If I have a lot from one album, I might buy the whole thing, or I might download some of the others.

This morning, I decided to measure out my cereal and milk and juice. I've been overestimating! I usually think I'm having 2 cups of cereal, but it's really only about 1 C. And I haven't been having that much milk either. So I measured out a full cup and 4 oz. of juice. Nice breakfast! It's a good reminder that sometimes it's best to measure out your food to remind yourself of portion sizes.


A coworker baked banana-walnut bread today, which I might have with my apple this morning for a snack!

No comments: