Monday, November 30, 2009

There's a Chill in the Air

Cold front! I started off with a bowl of cereal which was COLD and coffee, which was deliciously hot. Work was a little crazy after the holiday, but it was okay in the end. I had some raisins for a snack. My lunch is now 30 min earlier and I really like it, but think I need to consider an afternoon snack.

For lunch, a turkey and swiss sandwich on whole-wheat with mayo and lettuce. I also had half of a HUGE orange. Then I had some chocolate kisses.

I was pretty hungry by the end of the day. So for dinner... A big ole' bowl of leftover Spanish stew served over some white beans and autumn orzo. On the side, some salad with radishes and a vinaigrette I whipped up with Dijon, apple cider vinegar, pepper, and olive oil. It was delish! It was also a LOT of food.



Then, I studied. Then I came down for a little dessert... A leftover waffle with chocolate chips and whipped cream. I devoured this while on the phone with a friend. Girl talk!




No comments: