Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fun Sunday!

This morning started off with a nice bowl of oatmeal. I added some of our new all natural peanut butter! So much better and Kendall and I feel great that we are eating something more wholesome with a SHORT ingredient list.


I put half of a banana in it while cooking along with some cinnamon and vanilla. I add about 2 Tbsp peanut butter and some honey. I had the other half on the side.
Then we went out to buy some trees for our yard. After that, I studied and we had some lunch. It was time to clean out the fridge. I had a salad (1.5 C veggies) with 3 shrimp and vinaigrette. Then I had some pasta (.5 C) with spicy tomatoes (.5 C). Then I discovered the yogurt had JUST expired the day before. So I finished it (1 C)! I was FULL.
Then we hit the trail and went canoeing for 45 min on Lady Bird Lake. It was beautiful. We grabbed some smoothies (strawberry banana) and later went for a walk in Big Stacy park. Then it was time for Kendall's birthday pie! We went over to his parents' house for a wonderful apple pie. I had one slice with about 1.5 oz of colby jack cheese.
We're still full, so we're sipping a Guinness while we watch TV.

No comments: