Monday, November 9, 2009

Cereal!

Today I started the day with my new cereal! I decided to try Post's Honey Nut Shredded Wheat. It has 5 grams of fiber per serving and a short ingredient list. It's so simple and yummy. I love the nut flavor and the crunchy texture.


I had to break out my measuring cup to get a good idea of what a serving looked like in my bowl... While it doesn't fill up as much space, it definitely packs a punch and I was completely satisfied.

I went to work with a mug of coffee and had a banana as a snack.


For lunch, I used a little roasted chicken with some lettuce, green beans, and tomato. I packed a bit of Italian vinaigrette and two slices of the homemade bread with a little butter sandwiched between. Perfect. Lunch. I had it with a pear.

Today was sort of strange feeling. I felt like I was gearing up for a lot of work on campus tonight, but was there for less than an hour. Not bad!

No comments: