Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apologies, apologies... Computer Fail!

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. I got home, ate some dinner, hunted for a dust ruffle and curtains for our guestroom, proofread my paper, and then got a strange voicemail that I had to research to determine it was a total scam, chatted a bit about Bethany's wedding and Thanksgiving, and then decided it was time to back up my computer onto the hard drive! So, I let my laptop do its thing, and watched a movie with Kendall. I will post some photos tonight, but here's a run-down of what I ate...

-Breakfast: 1 C shredded wheat w/ 1.25 C fat-free milk and black coffee
-Snack: 1/4 C raisins
-Lunch: Turkey and Muenster on homemade whole-wheat w/ mayo and a huge apple
-Dinner: Leftover red curry, with only 2 bites chicken, but the rest being veggies and potatoes (probably 3/4 C of veggies)
-Snack: Popcorn with olive oil and popcorn salt and half a huge grapefruit + water

I was seriously tired all day, and after a few co-workers started to get sick, I opted for some vitamin C, water, and rest. I didn't run this morning in an effort to get a few extra ZZZs. Photos tonight, folks!

No comments: