Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ordinary Miracles

I woke this morning and ran... in the garage. It's not as strange as it sounds. We moved the treadmill into the garage for the bridal shower and decided that was a better home than the kitchen. A cool front had blown through, so the garage was a nice cool temp and no wind! I rocked out to some Melissa Ethridge and read a little Better Homes & Gardens. Yes!


After a shower, using my new Vanilla Sugarcane bodywash that reminds me of all the baking smells I'll be creating this holiday season, I had a quick breakfast of shredded wheat and milk. I grabbed some coffee, threw on one of my favorite old (baggy) sweaters and headed to work with Christmas carols serenading me!



I didn't get that hungry. I was training a brave soul from our team to help out with distributing our workload to the team... and time flew! For lunch, I had a bowl of while chili (1 C), some wheat crackers (7), fresh cut veggies (probably 1.5 C when all was said and done), some cranberry sauce, and a pear. It really hit the spot. And it was a huge lunch!








The workday ended nicely with some fun e-mails back and forth with a pretty awesome gal pal. ; )



For dinner, we had the last of the chili with some bread with olive oil. Delicious! I thinned it out with a little extra broth. It really hit the spot with this great weather!








I studied and then Kendall's sister dropped by with a belated birthday cake. She also brought these supercool candles that have COLORED FLAMES! So neat. We had some red wine, chatted and had a good time.








I'm rather tired, but had a really nice day overall. Josh Groban is definitely putting me in a relaxed mood. Sometimes in life, it's the little things.

No comments: