Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh Test Days

I started off the day with a bowl of cereal and milk and coffee. The cool front blew in and I pulled out the sweaters and scarves and wore my tall boots. Love it!
For a snack, I had some more coffee and a cup of grapes... and a donut. : (
For lunch, I packed a turkey and Swiss on whole-wheat, with a mix of fresh veggies on the side (1.5 C) and a banana... and a chocolate cupcake.
People kept bringing treats! But I drank my water and had a decaf hot tea in the afternoon.
Then I went to take my test... I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I'm pulling for full points on the extra credit.
At home, it was time for some din-din!
We had black bean and cheddar quesadillas on corn with some guac and sauteed squash. So yummy!
I mashed the black beans on a plate, then spread them on a tortilla, sprinkled with cheese and threw in the pan to get melty!
Then I sort of had some leftover spice cake with decaf. So bad but then, so good. I need to be on my best behavior tomorrow!

No comments: