Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF

The day started great with an early run, hot shower, a bowl of cereal, and some coffee. I wore my favorite new jacket/sweater thing. I got into my car and my hubby left a rosebud on my dash this morning. It. was. awesome.


Then I got to work and everything started sucking. Some of the ladies in the office and I decided that we needed to get outta there, so we went out for lunch. I got a chicken wrap with chicken breast, onions, mushrooms and olives. It was yummy, but didn't quite hit the spot. I might have had a chocolate or two to get through a stressful afternoon.
I came home and got cooking! I made a calzone with green bell peppers, onion, mozzarella and tomato sauce.
So yummy.
I had it with a dark beer and now am sipping some red wine and relaxing.

No comments: