Monday, December 21, 2009

Car Shoppin'!

What a day! We spent the entire day car shopping. For breakfast I had an egg and a piece of toast with jam and a cup of black coffee. Then it was off to my doctor's appointment! I came back really hungry, so I had a tangerine and a piece of cheese (1.5 oz). Then we hit the road to car shop! We spent the day test driving. It took all day, so we stopped for a quick bite. I had chicken nuggets with a baked potato and a Diet Coke. Not bad, but I feel like we've had a bit of fast food recently.

We came home to this:

Hello, first month of our breakfast club gift! The boxes opened to reveal this nice spread:


Three bags of English Muffins, 1 bag of mini muffins, 2 currant scones and some raspberry preserves. The scones were delicious! I had one tonight for dessert.


I started dinner with a big salad. It had lettuce, tomato, and avocado. It provided about 2 servings of veggies.



As I waited for the next course, I spied the last almond cookie. It turned into a quick dessert.



After some pizza!
Not the healthiest dya, but we were in a rush and were exhausted. Now it's time for the rest of a movie and a glass of wine!



No comments: