Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back from the Wedding!

CONGRATULATIONS ERIK AND BETHANY!



The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and we had such a lovely time!


Here's how it all went down. On Friday, we had some cereal and milk with coffee. On the way to the wedding venue, Kendall and I split a Payday. We got there in time for the Ropes course... and lunch! I had a HUGE turkey sandwich from a local bakery. Delicious!
We had such a fun time out there, but then we had to check into the hotel and get ready for the rehearsal. After the rehearsal, they served dinner. I had a glass of red wine and a salad. We were starving! Then they served chicken and pasta with a mushroom cream sauce. I had another glass of red wine. Then we had rhubarb crumble. The photos came out bad, but the food was good!




After dinner, a few of us decided to go out for a chat and a few beers. I had two. Then it was off to bed!


The bridesmaids met up early for breakfast. Didn't get a picture of it, but I had an English muffin with some cream cheese and jam, a low-fat blueberry yogurt and an apple with a glass of OJ and a cup of coffee. Then I was off to get ready!


The wedding was gorgeous and everyone had a great time. After the ceremony, while we waited to be summoned for photos, we had a celebratory drink- I had a glass of red wine. For lunch, the served a buffet of finger foods! I loaded half of my plate with veggies (about 1.5 C) of both raw squash and marinated veggies. I had some pita chips with spinach dip, a spring roll, and probably 3 oz. of cheese. I also had a roll, two cheesy-creamy tartlets and a spice muffin, and some slices of pineapple and a few berries. Yum! I was pretty full.
I grabbed a glass of white wine for the toasts. There was laughs and tears, and we all wished the happy couple well.
Of course, there was much merriment. I had a bite of their pretty cake, which was carrot cake! So unexpected and delicious! They served it with some champagne. Then I snagged some coffee.
I had the groom spin me around the dance floor a time or two. Then we sent them off and we went home. We stopped over at my in-laws and had a tamale and some pistachios.

We had such a lovely time and we are so happy for them! We wish you all the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, [url=http://women-giving-birth-videos.com]www.women-giving-birth-videos.com[/url]