Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend is Over : (

This weekend was spent running errands, studying, and cooking!  I took lots of fun photos of my food.  But I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet.  I was too busy folding laundry.

So this will have to do for now...


Yes, I made a breakfast bread.  And yes, it was so yummy, it doubled as dessert.  And of course, I plan on having a slice with my lunch and once I get home from taking my test.

Right... my test.  I have an Organic Chemistry test tonight and yes, I'm freaking out, shaking in my boots, having heart palipitations.  I hate taking tests, and I hate taking Organic Chem tests.

So I will take it and then write about food. 

Here's a teaser though...

Noodles Galore!: Pasta salad, Pad Thai with shrimp, Indonesian noodles...
Resume Legumes: white bean spread on wraps, mashed lentils

That's it for now, lovelies!

No comments: