Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday Breakfast!

Today, I slept in a bit because I have the day off!  We get our birthdays off and we are paid and we don't use vacation time.  Amazing!

I made coffee, chilled on the couch with my dog while reading a magazine, and then got to work on some breakfast.

How about some amazing oatmeal?!  Along with half a kiwi, some juice and coffee.


Just look at those oats.  Plain oats made with water, mixed with yogurt, vanilla and brown sugar.  Then added some granola on top, with some chopped stawberries, peanut butter and chocolate chips.  Sort of an amazing combo.


Here it is all stirred up!  It was lovely!  My brother called when I was almost finished, and after our coversation, I wasn't hungry anymore.  I ended up picking out the stawberries and throwing out the last heaping tablespoon of them.

Now off to a nice day!  The sun is just peaking out, and I plan to walk/jog Maple, clean out my closet and donate some clothes that haven't seen the light of day in a while.  Then I'll make something lovely for lunch.

No comments: