Sunday, January 10, 2010

Workin' for the Weekend!

On Friday, I got up and packed my lunch and had some breakfast. I had cinnamon bread with butter, a glass of milk and some fruit juice. It hit the spot!



Coffee, then work, which was good. For lunch, I brought some tortilla soup and chips, cheese, and a tangelo. It was perfect for the cold weather!


For dinner, I went out with some co-workers to a Mexican restaurant. My co-worker and I carpooled, so we came to the house and had a glass of wine as we talked to Kendall and played with the dog.

At the restaurant, I had a beer and a water, and spinach quesadillas. They were delicious!



Saturday, I slept in, and when I woke up, Kendall had made breakfast for me... French Toast! It was really yummy and the bread was the right firmness.




Saturday was spent cleaning, bathing Maple, bathing ourselves, doing laundry, grocery shopping and visiting family.

Kendall said he had an itch to go out to eat, but wanted to save $$, so he asked me to pick up a treat at the store. So I bought some sushi to share.


Then I whipped up a big bowl of white chili to breat the cold temps!


It warmed my soul. I had a glass of red wine with dinner and one with a movie. Perfection!



No comments: