Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Been a While

Whew! Life has been a whirlwind. Mostly it has been class that has been keeping me busy! I was without access to my laptop, so I'm updating for the first time in a few days.

Today was busy busy busy! My Dad made me a veggie omelet this morning, which I had with 1/2 grapefruit and an English muffin. 'Twas delish!

Work was hectic with meetings and cases and distributing... oh my! I was exhausted ALL DAY LONG.

For lunch, I had about 2 C of veggie soup and a big salad with black beans. On the side, I had a flour tortilla.

Then I ate 4 chocolates. Sorry.

I needed a snack before class, so I took advantage of the "healthy options" vending machine at work and picked up one of those tuna kits. I got it for the tuna, but was happy that there wasn't a ton of mayo or crackers. It definitely wouldn't be an entire meal, but held me well through class and the drive home!

Once home, I took some time to put together something yummy and easy...


Cheese ravioli with tomato sauce and some steam broccoli with spinach.


Oh yeah, baby.
The meal really hit the spot. I watched a bit of the State of the Union and am now ready for sleep!

No comments: