Friday, January 22, 2010

I love Fridays. I took Maple for a walk, then got dressed and some breakfast. Today, I had a cup of shredded wheat and milk. I grabbed some coffee and went out the door.

I sort of had a donut at my desk around 10:15 am. Whoops. Actually, I don't feel that bad about it. It was good.

Kendall packed lunch, which included a turkey sandwich and an apple. It was simple but satisfying.

Then there was cake. No, folks, I'm NOT making this up. There was chocolate cake for a co-workers last day. I sort of felt bad about it. But it did taste REALLY good.

I did get some Organic Chemistry homework done, but I also got stuck. SUCKAGE!

Once I was home sweet home, I took Maple on another walk, got the mail, and started prepping our fancy schmancy Friday dinner.

First, the guac.
Hello, gorgeous.

Oh my. Oh dear me. That looks perfect.
What's that you say? It's Friday and I should relax?

What about some pizza?

And wine...


Oh yes. Lovely.
Now we're chilling. Have a good weekend all!

No comments: