Monday, February 15, 2010

What a Day for a Grapefruit!

Woke up this morning to freezing temps (I live in TX, people. It's an oddity here)! Sounds like a great morning for some oatmeal! Kendall has the day off, so Maple and I had a leisurely morning getting my lunch and dinner together, making coffee, getting dressed and eating breakfast.


Maple-brown sugar oats with milk and peanut butter. And grapefruit! I had a good 20 minutes, so I had half, and put the other half out for Kendall.



Yum! Hit the spot! I'm going to try to squeeze in more fruit today (I have an apple and a tangelo packed today) because I had none this weekend!
The coffee was hot, which was so comforting on the ride to work this morning! I also enjoyed the Diane Rehm podcast from Friday's News Round-Up. This weekend, I realized how behind I was on the news! Kendall told me it's because of school, but I'm going to try to be better about it.
I have work, then class and then lab tonight. Yuck! But it's good to get it all over on Mondays. The rest of the week is downhill from there!

No comments: