Friday, February 19, 2010

So Happy it's the weekend...

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday...  I ate a lot more of the same.  For Thursday's breakfast, oatmeal with milk and peanut butter.  For lunch, chicken and roasted veggies with an apple.  For dinner, the last of the lasagna and a bit of red wine.

Today, I had more oatmeal and peanut butter, more chicken and veggies with an apple and for dinner, cheese pizza, some salad and a beer.  For snacks, I've had granola bars.

The food has been good, but mainly, I've been focused on how happy I am for the weekend.  Work has been a little nutty, school has been busy, and I'm getting my grad school application together.  I'm so excited to finally be applying!

This weekend will be spent running errands, getting things ready for when my brain sister comes to town, and hopefully seeing some friends from high school tomorrow.

Good night all!

No comments: