Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yep, it's been busy...



Let's recap, again, shall we?  Wednesday, I had some oatmeal with peanut butter and strawberries.


I decided to pack a salad for lunch, because we had been lacking on veggies.  I made a Southwestern cobb with half a hard-boiled eggs, cheese, black beans, green bell peppers and tomatoes on top of lettuce.  So yummy!  Too bad I took both dressing containers, sending Kendall to work without his. 


Crackers on the side and strawberries.  It was very yummy!

I had an apple on campus as a snack.  We were let out 10 minutes early, which was awesome.  Once home, I whipped up some black bean and spinach quesadillas!


Today, I had more oatmeal with PB & J and some juice on the side.


For lunch, Italian tuna salad in a whole wheat pita with lettuce and a kiwi and 4 strawberries on the side.

For dinner, nachos with black beans.

And a beer.

No comments: