Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 4: List 20 Favorite Things

In no particular order:


  1. Kendall, my husband and best friend
  2. My dogs, Maple and Daisy
  3. Coffee, caf or decaf-- it's all good!
  4. Sushi, especially rolls featuring spicy mayo
  5. Apples in the fall ONLY, otherwise they get mealy and gross.
  6. Chocolate
  7. Clean sheets
  8. Driving through the Hill Country on a nice day
  9. Salmon
  10. Herbal tea, especially chamomile
  11. Red wine and dark beer
  12. Country music
  13. Running with my dogs
  14. Yoga pants!
  15. Modern design
  16. Green- the color, the sustainable kind, all of it!
  17. Slow Food
  18. Walks around Town Lake
  19. London and Brighton- we went there for our honeymoon and I totally fell in love with those cities!
  20. My iPhone- sad to say it, but it's true!

No comments: