Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Money Makes the World Go 'Round

Once again, I've taken a hiatus. As a working girl, I've been caught up with setting up my apartment, paying bills and enjoying my free time. But as a woman out in the world, trying to earn a buck, I've become more and more interested in making my money work for me.

After a few searches for Web sites or internet communities for women and finances, yielding biased results (No, thanks, Wachovia) or sorta insulting articles ("9 Women Who Turned Their Creative Passions into Paychecks" boasting photos of women with fabric swatches behind them), I decided to share what I learn as I go on this blog.

Even though statistically women take care of the budget, the world of investments and finance is still male-dominated. But what I learn is not gender-specific. When it comes to making your dollar dance your way, everybody wins.

No comments: