Monday, January 31, 2011

Unaccountable

There are days when doing homework sounds downright boring.  And when I say, "there are days," I really mean, "Most, if not all days."  So even though I did my accounting homework GRUDGINGLY, I really wanted to be playing with my puppies.


I mean, for real.  Who could deny a face like that?


Or that?  That is a cuddle-monster, if ever I've seen one.

Yes, Maple and Daisy were quite the distractions while I was wrestling with debits and credits.  And with the cold front coming in later, I'd like nothing more than to snuggle up on the couch with a nice mug of hot cocoa with those puppies.  But alas, my presence is requested at a dinner with one of Hubster's co-workers and the Hubster himself!

But I will be back.  And I will don sweatpants.  And I will have my cuddle time!

No comments: